Tesla has been working on a redesign of the Model 3 sedan for 2024, codenamed “Project Highland.” The new Model 3 is expected to feature a number of changes. It’s still too early to say for sure what all of the changes will be, but it’s clear that Tesla is planning a significant redesign for the Model 3 in 2024. We’ll have to wait and see how it all turns out.
Tesla Model 3 redesign 2024
The Tesla Model 3 is one of the most popular electric cars on the market, and it’s about to get a major redesign for the 2024 model year. The new Model 3 is expected to be a significant improvement over the current model, with a sleeker design, a more luxurious interior, and longer range.
Tesla model 3 2024
The 2024 Tesla Model 3 has not been officially announced yet, so there is no concrete information about its release date, price, or specifications. However, based on the rumors and leaks that have surfaced so far, we can make some educated guesses.
- Release date: The 2024 Model 3 is rumored to be released in late 2023 or early 2024.
- Price: The 2024 Model 3 is expected to start at a slightly higher price than the 2023 model, which starts at $46,990.
- Specifications: The 2024 Model 3 is expected to have a refreshed exterior design, with a new front end and taillights. It is also rumored to have a longer range than the current model, with up to 380 miles of EPA-estimated range.
In addition to the exterior and range changes, the 2024 Model 3 is also expected to get some interior upgrades. These could include a new infotainment system with a larger touchscreen, a more premium sound system, and improved materials.
Of course, all of this is just speculation until Tesla officially announces the 2024 Model 3. But based on the rumors and leaks, it looks like the new model will be a significant improvement over the current one.
Here are some of the features that are rumored for the 2024 Tesla Model 3:
- New front end design with slimmer headlights and a revised bumper
- Longer range of up to 380 miles
- New infotainment system with a larger touchscreen
- More premium sound system
- Improved materials
- Updated Autopilot driver-assist system
It is also possible that Tesla will introduce new features to the Model 3 that have not been rumored yet. We will have to wait and see what Tesla officially announces.
Tesla has been working on a redesign of the Model 3 sedan for 2024, codenamed “Project Highland”. The redesign is expected to include a number of changes, including a new exterior design, a more spacious interior, and improved performance. The new Model 3 is expected to be released in 2024.
Here are some of the rumored changes to the 2024 Tesla Model 3:
- New exterior design with slimmer headlights, a simpler bumper, and a revised taillight design.
- More spacious interior with a larger frunk and rear trunk.
- Improved performance with a longer range and faster acceleration.
- New battery technology, possibly including Tesla’s 4680 battery cells.
- New infotainment system with improved software and hardware.
- Advanced driver-assistance features, such as Tesla’s Full Self-Driving (FSD) Beta.
The 2024 Tesla Model 3 is expected to be priced slightly higher than the current model, but it is still likely to be one of the most affordable electric cars on the market. It will be interesting to see how the new Model 3 compares to its rivals, such as the Ford Mustang Mach-E and the Volkswagen ID.4.
The most obvious changes to the 2024 Model 3 will be on the exterior. The car is expected to get a new front fascia with a more aggressive design, as well as new headlights and taillights. The overall shape of the car is also expected to be slightly revised, with a more aerodynamic profile.
The new front fascia will feature a wider grille and slimmer headlights. The headlights will be integrated with the daytime running lights, and they will feature a new LED signature. The taillights will also be new, and they will be integrated with the rear bumper.
The overall shape of the car will be slightly revised, with a more sloping roofline and a shorter rear overhang. These changes will give the car a more dynamic and athletic appearance.
- BRABUS ROCKET GLS 900 2023 | Sound, Exterior and Interior
- This Tesla Competitor Dominating the EV Market in China
The interior of the 2024 Model 3 is also expected to get a major overhaul. The most significant change will be the addition of a new 17-inch touchscreen infotainment system. This system will be similar to the one found in the Tesla Model S and Model X, and it will offer a number of new features, including improved navigation, a more powerful processor, and support for gaming.
Other interior changes are expected to include a new steering wheel, new seats, and new materials. The overall design of the interior is expected to be more luxurious and upscale than the current model.
Performance and Range
The 2024 Model 3 is also expected to get some improvements in performance and range. The base RWD model is expected to have a range of up to 350 miles, while the Long Range model is expected to have a range of up to 400 miles. The Performance model is expected to remain the same, with a range of up to 315 miles and a 0-60 mph time of 3.1 seconds.
The price of the 2024 Tesla Model 3 is expected to start at $57,400 for the RWD model. The Long Range model is expected to start at $70,400, and the Performance model is expected to start at $83,400.
The 2024 Tesla Model 3 is expected to be released in late 2023 or early 2024.
- VIDEO – How Tesla Full Self Driving Actually Works
- The Amazing Logistical Operations Behind the Tesla Giga Press
- BYD to Launch $9,000 Electric Car to Compete With Toyota Corolla
The 2024 Tesla Model 3 is shaping up to be a major improvement over the current model. With its new design, improved interior, and longer range, the 2024 Model 3 is poised to continue its dominance of the electric car market.
In addition to the above, here are some other things to expect from the 2024 Tesla Model 3:
- A new structural battery pack that will improve the car’s safety and performance.
- A new self-driving system that will be more advanced than the current system.
- Improved Autopilot features, such as automatic lane changing and traffic light recognition.
- A new Tesla app that will make it easier to control the car from your phone.
The 2024 Tesla Model 3 is shaping up to be a truly groundbreaking car. With its innovative design, advanced technology, and long range, the 2024 Model 3 is set to be one of the most popular electric cars on the market.